Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Traveling Angler - New Member!
Hi Everyone,
My name is Ben I am the co-founder of _______ and am branching out to meet fellow anglers and find some honey holes to include in our travels/videos

Look forward to meeting people here! We're currently down in Golfito Costa Rica and the fishing is hot, especially the marlin bite
Well the links we're edited out, but none the less pleasure to meet everyone!
Welcome to the site AA. Sorry but links are not allowed for new members, please read the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=faq"]FAQ[/url] above, it has the rules of the site. Also you are not allowed to have links in your signature post, unless you pay for that right.
WH2
[signature]
I see I see, well then you should probably not make it an option until after you pay, its like teasing up a marlin and then forgetting to throw the pitch bait.

^this is a joke of course, apologies for not reading your FAQ, sometimes there isn't enough time in the day!
[signature]
That is a good suggestion, I'll bring it up to the owner of the site. I can edit all your post to remove your link in your Signature Post but I can't edit your profile settings and delete it there.
WH2
[signature]