Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bassin’ at ihuntforfish’s honey hole 7/24
[font "Calibri"][/font]Got to chatting with ihuntforfish and he was kind enough to give me the low down on his honey hole. I just couldn’t help myself the following morning which was today I woke up and decided to give it a shot [cool]

[inline 009.JPG]

Let me tell ya, he makes it look a lot easier than it is. This area is brutal reminded me of “man vs wild”. I was completely stumped at first [frown]

I scared a huge bass away when using a buzzbait so I slowed down and used my soft plastic finesse powers. What do ya know I missed the first one on an early hookset. The next cast I nailed the same one I missed ha! [sly]

[inline 001.JPG]

I never did get into any hogs but it was a blast fishing a new area. Thanks again and much appreciated ihuntforfish. Enjoy! [cool]

[inline 003.JPG]
[signature]
NICE! I was out there today too! Which way did you go? I know exactly where you are in that first picture lol just remember, if you follow the reeds either far left or far right (about 100 yards) of that cement spillway with the fence, both sides have multiple openings in the reeds big enough for you to drop your stuff and start getting some good casts - If you go farrr right, about a half mile up, there is an insanely great spot where the water is still and isolated from the river. There are hogs in that thing! Keep fishing it man!
[signature]
Check your inbox.
[signature]
Would this area be part of the Clark County wetlands park? From what I'm reading fishing is not allowed in the wash anymore. Sorry guys.
[signature]
[quote jebusmc]Would this area be part of the Clark County wetlands park?[/quote]

No it's not sorry [Wink]
[signature]