Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for sell
recently suffered a broken leg after being thrown from my wheelchair. As the medical bills compounded, my insurance informed me that I had exceeded my lifetime benefits, hence they were dropping my policy. We are fighting this decision through the Arkansas State Insurance Commissioners office. They informed me I had a good case, but it could take over a year to settle. Money is tighter than ever with the medical facilities calling & sending threatening letters daily. The only option I have is to sell my Tomco TARA ATV. It was bought new March 12, 2001 for $11,095.00 & it has 148 hours on it. We’ve made a few improvements to the machine, but nothing earth-shattering. I’m asking $8,500.00. I have a trailer to haul it on & will sell the package for $8,750.00. This would be a great vehicle for one of our wheelchair bound friends. If you could forward this information to any interested parties I would greatly appreciate it.

Best regards,

Mike Cranford mcranford@foremanidc.com
[signature]
[unsure] Sorry to hear about your mishap !! Hope everything turns out alright ! . I'll ask around to see if anyone up here needs one !!! Good luck !!!

Flagmanonice.......
[signature]
I've got a friend who's got an uncle that's in a wheelchair. Not sure if he's into hunting or not but I know he enjoys fishing. I'll check with them for you.

In the meantime, certainly hope things get better for you! I'll be praying for you.
[signature]