Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice cats at Utah Lake
My brother and I went fishing last weekend at Utah Lake and we had a few light showers hit us but the fishing was great.
[signature]
Looks like you may need to change your username. Did you happen to weigh them?
[signature]
wholly CRAP!!! Those are some bigguns. Where you fishing from shore or from a boat? I'm stuck to the shore and my wife only likes fishing for cats any advice would be awsome. she would die to hook into a cat like that.
[signature]
Wow great cats there, they still dont get any better looking, ugly things.

Good job.
[signature]
NICE - what did you use? I've only caught one cat on utah lake in that same size range and it was just a nightcrawler and night bobber lol love the fight those fatties put up
[signature]
That is the whole reason I try to get down there to UL once every summer. Very nice.
[signature]
Did you need a transfusion after the mosquitoes were finished with you?
[signature]
Hey what's up Cody? You need to show me how you do that dude.
[signature]
Ray, it's Holdaway from the 786th QM CO, those are some dang nice fish!
[signature]
[quote kentofnsl]Looks like you may need to change your username. Did you happen to weigh them?[/quote]

Too funny! That's what I was gonna say!!

I'll bet those are pushing 10lbs if not more.
Nightfishing?

Fun tugs!

Lava - have you made your trek for this year yet?
I was not able to weigh them but my guess was five pounds and eight pounds.
[signature]
I was stuck on shore. I don't have a boat either and my dad has not registered his so I could not borrow it.
[signature]
I use hot dogs. It was funny my little brother told me I was not going to catch anything and I told him he would see.
[signature]
How do you get the hot dog to stay on? I've tried using hotdogs before but my hot dog fly's one way while my hook and sinker fly in a different direction. [mad]
[signature]