Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Going On?
[cool]Not been on here in a long time, Just want to know what's being hooked in the creeks and surf near Pawlys Island or Huntington State Park. I've not had a vacation since last fall. I'm way past due. Want to say hello to everyone here and stay cool.
[signature]
The fishing has been hit or miss, from what I can tell. Not a lot going on in the world of trolling unless you get Wayyyy offshore. I know the guys are targeting Tarpon right now around the jetties and bays, and further in towards hagley landing in G-town.

Honestly, i've been focusing on getting everything ready for Deer season more than fishing. I've got a catfish tournament tomorrow, all night. That will be the first fishing i've done in quite some time. Looking forward to it, actually. What sucks is getting prepared for it. I've got to catch bait this afternoon, and hope to be able to keep it alive through tomorrow.

How about you? You planning a trip anytime soon? Fall is what's up. Give it a month or so, and it will be worth the trip. [Smile]
[signature]
odds are I want be down until this fall , Oct.or Nov. Kinda like you I've not done any fishing since the spring. Had a few good trips on the lake next thing I knew summer was here and just to hot and not that safe on the lake. I dam sure will be out some were when it cools off. When I do come down I want to get up with you and go out for something big one day. If not big , very tasty.
[signature]
We can do that, let's plan on it. You know how to get in touch with me.
[signature]
When I get my dates set, I'll do just that.
[signature]
sent you a little info on my trip down to your hotmail. can't wait to get away for some long over due vacation. Now I have to work on some thing I enjoy and it is work if you want to have some success.[fishin]
[signature]