Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of fisherman are you????
There are two types of fishermen: those who fish for sport, and those who catch something. If I am like most, I get my fair share of both worlds. I practice catch and release as well as catch and eat. I enjoy fishing for trout, bass, cats, and panfish in fresh water. Whenever possible I do get the flies wet too. I enjoy C&R for sharks and rays in the saltwater. What do you like?????????
[signature]
I catch and release all but what I can ensure to be eaten the day it was caught, have tied a few flies as a child but have never touched a flyrod, artificial lures are my preference when they're a realistic option, ignorance aside, follow all fishing regulations and courtesies, would trade a pound of size for an ounce of fight, really love the view from a float tube, don't live anywhere near salt water but would love fish it, and enjoy fishing every bit as much as catching fish.
[size 2]I like to eat fresh fish. I came to the realize that a good portion of the fish I would catch on charters, etc just sat in my freezer, forgotten.[/size]

[size 2] Until the next time I went out and cooked some and was ready to freeze the rest, again.[unsure][/size]

[size 2] After that I decided to sportfish. Catch and Release. You would not believe some of my friends seeing me releasing a yellowtail or nice large bass or sculpin.[shocked][/size]

[size 2] They die everytime![Wink][/size]

[size 2] But I enjoy fishing so I compromise. I'll catch em, and off they go[cool][/size]
[signature]
I LIKE CATCH AND RELEASE AND CATCH AND EAT AS WELL USUALLY ONLY IF IT CAN BE EATEN WITH 24 HRS. I LIKE SPORT FISHING I DO A LOT OF CARP FISHING THEY ARE SOME OF THE BEST FIGHTERS. WISH I COULD DO MORE SALTWATER FISHING.
[signature]
C&R , that is Clean & Refrigarate , yummy yummy in my tummy !
[signature]