Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many of you fish in Tournaments
Quick question:<br><br>how many of you guys fish in organized tournaments? and if you do, what kind of tournaments. Catfish, walleye or bass tournaments.<br><br>I am wanting to get a feel for how many tourney anglers there are out there. You don't necessarily have to be from nebraska. <br><br>What draws you to them... The cash? The competition or the challenge?<br><br>Speak up. I am interested in what you have to say about this topic<br><br>keep those lines wet <br><br>Daniel C. Nielsen
You said it there! I guess the main reason I don't fish tournaments is lack of time! I like competition, but the challenge to do well on an unfamilair body of water makes me crazy! its a personal challenge thing. I expect more out of myself than other people do so the added pressure can be frustrating.<br><br>Money wouldbe nice, but hey, I don't have a lot of it now and I am still having a blast fishing as much as I can, so it doesn't have that much of a draw on me.<br><br>Where ya from?<br><br>keep those lines wet <br><br>Daniel C. Nielsen

[signature]

[signature]