Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Panfish at Cutler (8-23)
[quote CVfisher]Had some good times out there with you guys, but damn it was hot. I believe I sunburned my eyeballs[shocked]. I would have liked to get a look at whatever I hooked that made my reel scream until my line snapped. I love the Bear because you could catch any of about ten species on any given trip.[/quote]

[center][font "Arial"][#bf0000][size 5]CARP ALERT[/size][/#bf0000][/font]
[/center]
if I had to guess. or could have been a wicked channel cat!
So not a single mud cat caught? How'd you do that!
Were you fishing high up in the water column?
I parked in the shade of a bridge -and it made things more "Bear"-able for sure.

[quote TyeDyeTwins]I keep getting closer to getting my name in the books! Wouldn't that be strange.....me with a C&R record [/quote]
Um, er - you'd have to actually RELEASE a fish to 'win' that record, and back into the water, not your belly bud! [pirate] Plus I think you'd need to add a tape measure to your photograph. Unless the hair counts as a scale. [crazy]
Seriously - I think you and Ninjasets should get together and have a "hair off" contest [cool]

And before ya get yer feathers ruffled - I'm just giving ya carp! Those are some nice fish, and folks were saying the REAL slabs were at the View! Hope you got your donation note all filled out proper like - haha.
How'd the PV mudcats work out? Tasty little morsels?

You twins must not work - with how much fishing ventures you get to. This is envy speaking, not a diss. So take it with a grain of salt.

Messages In This Thread
Monster Panfish at Cutler (8-23) - by TyeDyeTwins - 08-24-2011, 07:31 AM
Re: [CVfisher] Monster Panfish at Cutler (8-23) - by CoyoteSpinner - 08-24-2011, 06:01 PM