Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool Pic. & fishun on the web. 8/22
Ok, ok I'm really bending the rules, probably breaking em but, -----------------------, I don;t know, I'm just really proud of this pic. He was on the frontage road along the Weber river. This is a "Golden" folks. Don't see that many!!!!! [shocked] If it's deleted, so be it!!!! In my defense is there were tubers, etc. on the river. [laugh][laugh][laugh]
Here's the deal, I'm close to 78 now and have spent most of my spare time outdoors and have never, never, gotten this close to such a regal/beautiful bird and so, -----------, I had to post. Sorry folks.
P.S. Did catch several reasonable sized rainbows on the river with the Sparkinator. [Wink] Yeah, not tubing, just wading with Sparky

[inline "Eagle 2.jpg"]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey, old friend, that is a beautiful picture...and welcome on our little forum, even if it ain't about tubing. We know you are a tubing kinda guy.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]A big part of the enjoyment of fishing is in the chance to see nature up close and personal. And when you can get some great pictures to share too, then it is even better.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Great picture! Like you said, the chance for a picture like that doesn't come around very often. Thanks for sharing it. Good to hear you and Sparky got out for some fishing too.
[signature]
Seeing how you are flippin' us the bird, I thought I would flip one back...LOL

[Image: IMG_5062_1.jpg]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]And here's a baldy fer ya...taken on my recent trip to the Queen Charlotte Islands.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[inline EAGLE.jpg]
[signature]
Last weekend my buddy told me he saw two bald eagles on a carcass down here in Fl,"redlands"he told me Florida is the second largest breeding sanctuary for them,something like that,anyway I had no idea they even lived down here.I can't wait till one day when maybe I could see these beatifull beast.Birds spooked instead of getting there picture taken,most likely cause the guys showed up in a dually diesel.[Image: surprised.gif]
[signature]
Mine's a "Golden" which is really unusual for the area ! . I can't help but think that "this pic." with a golden is ___________ well, exceptional. [Smile] Not to take away from yours and the others but, I just really need to brag about it. Sorry, ------, just can't stop feeling sooooooooo lucky, Now I'm sounding like a _________? but I just feel so lucky. [Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Here's lookin' at you[fishin]

[inline "PICT0362 (Small).JPG"]

[inline "PICT0368 (Small).JPG"]
[signature]
Sorry folks.!! Sorry for being an egotist, and discouraging the really great pic.s of other experiences folks.!!!!! I was just to full of myself. [frown] Keep em coming, ok?
[signature]
Apparently there are more Goldens in them there hills.....

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=7424684
[signature]