Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willow Striper - 08/28
Hit willow early Sunday to test out some new plugs. Was trolling down river and landed this fatty near mile marker 49. Weighed in at 13.8 lbs, was a beast to get in the boat. Had a couple other blow ups that missed. Finally caught something over 10 lbs!![inline IMG_0442.jpg]
[signature]
Nice Fish[fishin]
[signature]
nice one there, I really need to get my butt out to the infamous willow again and spend a couple days fishing day and night.[cool]
[signature]
[cool]Way to go on the double digit! I would have liked to tube down that far but I'm not in shape for it. Tubed upriver though on sunday past the hatchery and cuised back.
[signature]
The river was nice this weekend, minus a couple ass's cruzin by me at about 60 mph less then 15 feet away. Probably gonna head back for a night fish this weekend if anyone was to ride along.
[signature]
Nice fish bro!!! Between mile marker 51 and 52 is the hot spot.... The big trophies are being pulled there between midnight and 7am trolling around 3mph I hear... Man I can't wait to get a boat haha!!! Couple guys on allans board hit some big ones last weekend down there.... Good luck man..[fishon]
[signature]
Nice Fish BillyH [cool] The only bad thing about that pic is your shirt. J/K Good job man!
[signature]
[quote BillyH]The river was nice this weekend, minus a couple ass's cruzin by me at about 60 mph less then 15 feet away. Probably gonna head back for a night fish this weekend if anyone was to ride along.[/quote]I know I am new here but I am planning to go down there this weekend as well. If you want company let me know!
[signature]