Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of fisherman are you????
[size 1]There are two types of fishermen: those who fish for sport, and those who catch something. If I am like most, I get my fair share of both worlds. I practice catch and release as well as catch and eat. I enjoy fishing for trout, bass, cats, and panfish in fresh water. Whenever possible I do get the flies wet too. I enjoy C&R for sharks and rays in the saltwater. What do you like????????? [/size]
[signature]
I am pretty much in the same boat (parden the pun).

I enjoy both sport and catch and release fishing. I mostly eat the sport fish I catch.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hi there tubeN2, I enjoy both fresh and saltwater fishing, but I prefer saltwater because you have no idea what your going to catch. I enjoy catching fish to eat them, but if i catch a fish that is just a little bit over the size limit I throw it back, unless its a lingcod or halibut. I enjoy catching anything that puts up a good fight.[Smile]
[signature]
Hey there tubeN2,

I'm friendly, kind, stubborn, sly, excitable... oh! you didn't mean that way. Well.....I'm the guy that has fishing gear in just about every room of the house and both truck and car. I'm never far away from a place to fish. If there's water, surely there must be fish!!!

Fresh, brackish, and salt, I either C&R or I keep fish for friends or neighbors. From a 4wt fly rod in the Sierras to blue water trolling in the South Seas I've done lots of different kinds of fishing.

After retirement, fishing as become my lifestyle.

JapanRon
[signature]
a mix of both worlds
[signature]