Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys From www.jersey-styles.com

We are the professional in wholesale the NFL jerseys, NBA jerseys, NBA Swingman jerseys, MLB jerseys and NHL jerseys, NCAA jerseys, Soccer jerseys . We are not only offer the high quality of jerseys, but also the super after-sale service and shipment. The services we can guarantee are as following:

1. High efficiency and timely shipment, DHL (3-5 days)、USPS(4-7 days)、EMS(3-7 days).
2. We also have the super after-sale service, if the jerseys you received were dirty or broken down during the shipment, you can send us the pictures of these jerseys for compensation.
3. If your jerseys were detained by custom or lost, we will resend you for free immediately.
4. We can guarantee the high quality of jerseys, and the price is reasonable, the price we offer include the shipping fee and insurance.
5. Timely restock the new jerseys .We have our own factory, once the new player jerseys come out, we will produce and restock it immediately

If you are interested in our jerseys, you can login our website: www.jersey-styles.com for more information about our products, stock lists and price.
[signature]
www.valueorders.com cheap wholesale NFL jerseys!
http://www.valueorders.com/NFL-Jersey-s422/

Our Jerseys:
1. Quality: Top quality, all letters, numbers, names and logos stitched.!
2. Price: Fair. the more you order, the cheaper price you get! Tell me how many you need, so I will give you the best price!
3. Payment: PayPal, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T
4. Shipment: EMS, DHL, UPS
5. Delivery time: 5-7 days!
6. Guarantee: Customs Guarantee! If package is got by Customs, we can resend one free!
[signature]
quit with the spamming.
[signature]
I've already reported it. The mod is just a little slow in response is all.
[signature]