Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic Day at the Bear
A buddy and me hit Bear Lake this morning and we had the best day I have ever had over there. Between the two of us we caught 15 macs and 1 cutt. Ten fish were over ten lbs, with the biggest at 13.5 lbs. Didn't seem to matter to much what we used. We caught fish on several different lures. They definitely had the old feedbag on in preparation for the spawn. Here are pics of a couple, the rest are on my buddies phone.
[signature]
nice fish! how big was the cutty?
[signature]
Holy cow! Sounds like I need to get up there with you. Let me know your schedule and lets make a big day out of big fish! Any free camping spots around there? How much to camp in your back yard CvFisher?
[signature]
Way to go CVfisher! Keep those nice fish or let 'em go? I used to catch Macs when I lived in Wyoming, but haven't tried for a Bear Lake Mac yet. Something to do with down-riggers, etc.
[signature]
The Cutt was about 6 lbs.
[signature]
damn thats a beast of a cut well done
[signature]
Wow very nice haul. I'm sitting in the campground north of Cisco beach just enjoying the view. I can't wait to get on the water in the morning. Hopefully I can catch just one of beauts. My biggest Mac to date is probably only 3 maybe 4 pounds.... oh baby I'm excited.?
[signature]
Good luck to ya, let us know how you do
[signature]