Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear lake lunker
Biggest fish of my life..... wooo hooo what a blast. Let it swim away for another day.
[signature]
omgz!!! you cradled that fish with tender loving care like a baby ensuring its safety how dare you!

awesome fish dude congrats
[signature]
Great fish, congrats.
[signature]
Way to go nice fish. [cool]

Bodine
[signature]
Good job - you got into them. Did you get him off from where you were camped?
[signature]
Congrats that is a nice fish.[cool]
[signature]
Nice catch! I was there with catmaster today as well, a lot of nice fish bitting right now.
[signature]
[#502800]A Whopper ........ Great picture.[/#502800]
[signature]
Lots of people getting into the big guys right now....if only I lived closer!!! Nice Catch to say the least!
[signature]
Nice to hear you let him go, thats the way to be![cool]
[signature]
[quote kochanut]omgz!!! you cradled that fish with tender loving care like a baby ensuring its safety how dare you!
[/quote]

So what is it with those big troutskis - everyone cuddles them close, while most other fish are held WAAAY out towards the camera (to make them look bigger).
Are they real wriggly, or is it because folks can't handle 20-30lbs of slime at a time? [blush]
That is the proper way to handle a big mack, you can actually do severe damage to them by holding them by the jaw if they are a big heavy fish......they also need to be helped out to get revived and moved around back and forth by the tail to get some oxygen in the gills and make sure they can swim away and not just float belly up. It takes alot out of them to catch them.......
[signature]
[quote CoyoteSpinner][quote kochanut]omgz!!! you cradled that fish with tender loving care like a baby ensuring its safety how dare you!
[/quote]

So what is it with those big troutskis - everyone cuddles them close, while most other fish are held WAAAY out towards the camera (to make them look bigger).
Are they real wriggly, or is it because folks can't handle 20-30lbs of slime at a time? [blush][/quote]

Because if a fish is picture-worthy in the first place, you don't need to hold it out for the "stretched arms" shot to make them look big. They're already big!
[signature]
Holding them out makes em look even bigger!
[signature]
Nice fish Scott, did you catch any more?
[signature]
[quote catmaster23]Holding them out makes em look even bigger![/quote]
(Zak, you are killing me here, edited by WH2)
[signature]
Thought I recognized your floater...nicely done...that's a solid 17-18lb brute for sure!

Way to go!
[signature]
I was so exited to finally hook into a big fish I don't even know how long it was or how heavy. I just wanted to get the picture proof and get it back in safely. Took quite a while to revive it but it took off in hurry and ran straight back down.
[signature]
Well what do ya know it does make it look bigger, thanks Knut
[signature]
We were also up on big blue this weekend. We ended up catching 11 lakers, 2 native cutts and all are back in the lake ready to be caught again. Our biggest went 16 lbs and 34 inches long.
[signature]