Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Pig
"You must not catch lots of big fish since I never see your reports lately."

Had this PM'd to me the other day and it made me think to myself I need to go fishing. Headed out with Ninja to the big blue this morning with hopes of getting into some of that big mac action everyone has been talking about. We trolled for a while and picked up a nice cutt and then decided to switch gears and jig. Ended up landing this beauty, 18 1/2 pounds and 36 inches long. Was a great day on the water.

P.S. to the above mentioned PM'r HOW YA LIKE THEM APPLES?!!!!!![Wink]
[signature]
Hah, Guppy! [:p]

gee - who woulda pm'd YOU such a thing?

You could stuff an apple in THAT fishes mouth - it's a PIG alrighty?
So how were the fish tacos![pirate]

Where'd ya launch from, if you don't mind saying, and FINE - if you do...[laugh]
Hey Catmaster- very VERY nice Mac! I need to get me one of those!
[signature]
We launched at first point and headed north. Had a bit of a slow start but ended with a bang. N J catmaster, nice to get back to catching some fattys.
[signature]
[#502800]Yep that certainly is a pig ........ Good on ya![/#502800]
[signature]
He'll yeah I was starting to think we had lost our touch always good to get out on the machine. Thanks again bro.
[signature]
Nice! Long live the jig.
[signature]
sweet mac bro, i need to get myself on a big one
[signature]
No need to worry about that accusation. All of is on here know that you consistently produce very nice fish. And that, again, is a very nice fish. Good on ya!
[signature]
SWEEEEET, NJ indeed.
[signature]
I should really thank him. Got me motivated and it's nice to rub it in once and a while.
[signature]
Then I look for[cool]ward to seeing some more big ones. [cool]
[signature]
Yo cat, nice one...albeit a tad close to the camera but still, well done!

C U again on the lake?!!
[signature]
I've always been a fan of the close up. [Wink] You'll see me out there again, I'm actually putting my outboard back together today. Had to replace the pistons and gaskets, what a mess. Hopefully I'll be out there next weekend ready for another closeup.
[signature]