Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tradein one slightly used wife for fishing trip!
[cool]shes fairly in good running condition and has low miles also has bad temper but will give good set of ear plugs for those times. lol just kidding
[signature]
haha theres a possible solution to some annoying people from school! [Wink]

joe
[signature]
i'll trade you my wife for a fishing trip[pirate]
[signature]
How slightly used is she? I could use some company. Besides, she can tell me all kinds of stories about you that you don't want people to know! Hehehe. [Tongue]
[signature]
low milage ? are these city miles or country miles ? [crazy]now if there highway miles or linear miles i'm gonna half to pass on it ! lol ![shocked]

thanks for the laugh !
[signature]
[cool][laugh][laugh]hahaha you want me to tell her?? hahayup haha i traded one but i wouldn,t trade my horses!! fer nothin, man that is. haha good one!! bet she,s laughin!!
[signature]
well she is something else but be havent figured it out yet.
[signature]
Where did you find her? Did you drag her out of a lake? From a cave? Does she suck blood?
[signature]
Ill trade mine for a tank of gas and Ill make my own fishing trip

Who am I kidding Ill even buy my own gas
[signature]
haha i still like this one! haha i just got done writin ya a minute ago haha, hey i,m comin over to pulaski new york again this sept. cliff my my son, his fiance jack, mine, and i came over last august at the end of the month and stayed in a cabin over there and had a ball. i,d got jack a video camara fer his birthday and we filled the sucker! haha we got up in the mornin and there was a gooood size buck in hte velvet, was a good 8 point, and a little 3inch, in the velvet with him. i like seein em in the velvet don,t you?? i think it,s cool. cliff, went ad got a nice king salmon out the river. we ate him on the grill. haha could just abot fit on the grill. haha GOOD! well ya tkae care. i bet it,s beautiful where you are. never went that side. only to pulaski, altmar, oswego, those areas. had fun though. louie went with us, our puppy, the longhaired dashound we got. before jake went. so much like jake in so many ways. picked up jakes personality. hhahaha always thinkin. haha later have fun in your new house, guys and good luck and congradulations. mare[Smile][Wink][cool] oh, i ain,t tradin jack in fer a fishin trip haha maybe huntin! haha later
[signature]
well we could make a new forum for tradeing family members for hunting and fishing trips ,i know a few that would a good target or two.
[signature]
AHHAAH I GOT SOME! YOU CAN HAVE EM I DON,T WANT EM THEIR TOO STUCK UP FER ME.! HAHA and they also can,t git their hands dirty. haha [Smile][Wink][cool]
[signature]
I WON,T MY JACK OR LOUIE THOUGH! ahha[Smile][Wink]
[signature]

Hey there daymere,

Please send (W)ife (I)dentification (N)umber so I can run her through Wifefax as well ss check for the availability of the most important (to me) parts. If she broken down I advise against trying to part her out!

JapanRon
[signature]
SO YOUR THE GUY THAT MARRIED BRITTENY SPEARS , LOL !
[signature]
I think that Britany Spears had an invalid W-I-N #. It was discovered that that number was previosly issued to Zza Zza Gabor.
[signature]
[Wink] funny [laugh].
[signature]
well she dont take to kindly to me tagging her but i tried.150 yard shot and she fell alseep.
[signature]
she was before the ruffies wore off me.
[signature]