Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YELLOWTAIL!!!!!
hey guys! kinda embarrassing to admit it, but i caught my first yellow on 9/13! too bad it was only a little 5-6 pounder! oh well! its a yellow... i caught another one yesterday that was about 16-18 pounds! we were the only boat to get over 2 yellows yesterday! thats the PURSUIT for ya![laugh][laugh][laugh]

joe
[signature]
Soooooo

The first one was 4lbs and the second one was 12lbs???[crazy] On bait??? hahaha

Ya right, show me a picture and I'll believe that.....[:|]

aaron
[signature]
no....5-6 and 16-18 lbs!!! i didnt get a pic of the second one...i wasted my film on taking pics of robert stripping down to get into the bait tank... there was a bass stuck in the chute, so he had to get in there and pull it out! it was so funny..can't wait to get the pics developed!

joe
[signature]
[size 2]That was so funny to hear that[sly] My friend was crewing a boat out of San Diego years ago and some squid clogged up some drain and the hold was over flowing and the crew drew straws to see who was going in.[/size]

[size 2] Well my friend ened up going in and the water was freezing he said![crazy] He thought he was going to get hypothermia.[/size]

[size 2] No pics though[Sad] Just story. Yeah post those pics. I will show friend![laugh][/size]
[signature]