Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MegaBait's Live Jig
[center][url "http://www.extremelures.com"][/url][/center][center][#ff0000][size 2]Applications No Longer Being Excepted[/size][/#ff0000][/center] [center][url "http://www.extremelures.com"][Image: livejigcolorsamples2.jpg][/url][/center] [center][size 3]MegaBait's Live Jig #37[/size][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=744;][/center] [center]Live Jig 4"
Weight 3.5oz
Prism/Holographic Finish
3d Eyes
Super sharp treble hook [/center] [center]This lure is just what you will want for salmon season, this lure will also do well for bass trout pike crappie and others.[/center] [center]A full line of MagaBaits Lures are available only at extremelures.com[/center] [center][/center] [center]If selected to test this lure we insist that you return here and give us[/center] [ol] [li]your thoughts of the lure before you test it. [li]a picture of you and a fish with the lure hanging form the fish's mouth along with your test results.[/li][/ol] [center]To test this 4 inch Live Jig please submit a picture of you with a fish and tell us the story of how you caught it. (to show that you have the ability to send a picture over the net)[/center] [center][/center] [center][/center] [center][/center] [center][/center] [center][url "http://www.extremelures.com"][Image: generalextreme125.gif][/url][/center] [center][#ff0080][size 4][/size][/#ff0080][/center]
[signature]
Count me in for sure
[signature]
[cool] Those would be awesome where I fish. And I just got a new digital camera so I don't have to go to the store to develope and upload pics.

Count me in!!
[signature]
SIGN ME UP DAVETCLOWN, I'LL PUT THEM TO THE TEST WITH THE SALMON EVEN STEELHEAD THIS FALL AND SPRING. ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRY SOMETHING NEW.
STORMY26
[signature]
sign me up ill give them a shot they look like they would be good. ill beable to catch bigger ones then in my pic.
[signature]
[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue] Its Ice fishing time soon !!!!!!!!!
[signature]
Sign me up for the lure testing please. I dont have a digital camera, but I have a scanner so I can upload pictures onto the site. I go out on halfday boats very often, so Im in a good position to test this product. [shocked] Thanks.[Wink]
[signature]
Extremelures.com sent over to me. I am itching to get out to use it. you guys can beleive me when I tell you that pictures of this lure will never be able to do it justice.

it is a holigraphic lure. and if I remember salmon 101, agrivating them is the best way to make them hit. and this one will sure get their attention.[Wink]
[signature]
Sign me up I am always looking for something new to try. If it isn't already there pm me for my adress and such,

Jed Burton
[signature]
this is a 45 " tiger that I hooked in pineview utah. this is one on 2 picked up that day I was being a guide for free for 2 members of BFT to show them how to fish for musky up there. we caught both trolling 3mph with crankbait both were 6" long baits the first one was a firetiger color and the big boy was on a perch color grandma's we trolled in 15 to 20 feet of water.both came in the afternoon of the day. I also do free musky fishing classes here in utah. I like to show and teach people how to get a fish of a life time.

I fill that I would be a great tester of this lure and I think this would be a great lure for musky here. I think it will be best when we have an ice sheet but thing I could put a few in the boat with it. I think it would work great for lake trout up to flaming gorge we do a lot of jigging deep for them with big jigs.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=789;]
[signature]

Hey there davetclown,

I'll bet the yellowtail I caught yesterday would have loved to chomp on one of those. Got a few barracuda and..... bonito. Yep, They're at Catalina but are very small.

I'd like to get a sardine or mackerel pattern if possible.

JapanRon
[signature]
Please sign me up for a trial of this lure. I think that it would work well for the Macs at Flaming Gorge such as the one pictured, which was caught trolling a Cyclops spoon on a down rigger. I also think that it would work well for larger Kokanee such as the one pictured. I also think that it would perform well ice fishing (but not for perch). I live less than 20 miles from Flaming Gorge and fish there often and I own a high quality digital camera.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=790;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=791;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=792;]
[signature]
I'll rety posting the pictures the easy way. Please refer to the text in the previous post.
[signature]
Sign me up! But what happens if I don't catch any fish on it???
[signature]
I think "nomoose" would be an ideal tester just from his description. And, you gotta admit, that's a beauty of a pic he posted!

I'd love to see how well he does with the new MegaBait Live Jig.
[signature]
I have just looked in to see how the applications are comming, and i see that some entries have not entered photos with their aplications and some have not registered as members.

only members who follow the entry guide lines will be concidered for product testing.

membership is free, you wont be spammed by this site, you will receive one email per week. (that is a good thing, because members are entered for the weekly gift certificate, that will be your only notice)

it takes only about two minutes to join.
[signature]
I'll be more than happy to test these.
[signature]
count me in
[signature]
I would definately like to try these lures during the fall/winter trout season for big lakers and cutthroat. They look like good bait tipping jigs. Excellent colors too.
[signature]
[size 2]Don't quote me but I believe you need to register to be included in contest.[unsure][/size]

[size 2]Dave can you confirm that?[cool][/size]
[signature]