Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is up with the spam?
We need to do something about all of this spam....
[signature]
It would help if you provided more details.
[signature]
Hey Edgy 779,I don't mean to spam you,but were are my bigfishtackle stickers,I've done my part by posting some Paulpro tips.I had asked in April,I asked a few guys,they told me to be patient,but even Paulpro has his limitations,I thought patients pays,let me know whats up,I thought I'd ask you,may I please have some,or at least one so I can put on my tackle box.Hears some food for thought,never order from a place called Order Outdoors,you never recieve your order and they take your money,lets join forces and take them down.They also go by another name too,so watch out,sorry about the spam,but it happens see[sly].Edgy Alfred lost a monster bass last trip fish of a lifetime,he said 6to 8 or maybe 10lbs!,using braided line 15 knot slipped out the eye of hook,bass hooked on a 5"zoom lizzard chartrues pumpkin seed,with a small bullet weight ,yet he runs it on the surface,then lets it sink,cheers.So Eddgy Im curious too,what do you consider spam,just curious,wouldn't want to do that to you,is advertising considered spam?Please give us more details,let us know,so,have you caught anything over 3lb since the last one,and a little bird told me that your waiting to the end of the year to post a big bass you caught for the 443 challenge,just in case, if I catch a bigger bass I'm going to do the same,I'll post it during the finall countdown RFM lol.Game on....heres a motor you might like this is my second outboard my first was actually the same type also a 1.75,this motor is for your generation to enjoy as well as the older generation,see my motor is both new and old,plus my best catch so far with my new old motor,once agai I didn't mean to spam you,but it happens lol.Alfred put some crazy glue on the gap of the hook to prevent this,I tied a small piece of heavy braid 40lb,in the gap of the eye to prevent this from happening to Alfred,see he cried himself to sleep that night,I felt bad too. Always help and respect your fellow fisherman Paulpro..Were going back tommorow on a night fishing trip,I wish you could come along,I'll try to catch a nice bass for you,in return for some bigfishtackle stickers,thanks Eddgy779.
[signature]