Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mossback lures
Hey everyone, I have a question that hopefully you guys can help me out with. We used to buy some rubber tube jigs made by a place in kaysville called mossback lures. Well the place we used to buy them say they aren't made anymore. I have tried calling mossback but their number doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know if the are still making tubes or if anywhere still sells them? I have a few of the lures left and have considered trying to make them myself or finding someone to make them. Any information on how to make tubes or if someone makes them around here would be appreciated. I apologize if I posted this in the wrong spot.
[signature]
apm, you are such a lucky person!!! Just so happens I know a guy who used to own a store in kaysville that sold mossback lures. He has a whole bunch of those tubes in different colors and sizes and would be happy to sell you all you want (of his stock). If you twist his arm he will sell them to you cheap. PM me.
[signature]
That is crazy...there used to be this small bait and tackle shop in Kaysville that was like none other, then they closed doors. Owner said something like " he was chasing real estate..." man i miss that place. I wonder if i managed to get enough signatures we could get that "guy" to open it back up??? What do you say James?
[signature]
I've been fishing A LOT for myself lately...I think I will keep it that way. thanks for the kind words.
[signature]
Kinda reminds me of a place called "Hooked"

I loved that store!! If only it was still open...hmmmmm
[signature]
you got a pic to show what they look like?
[signature]
They look like tube jigs with fins on the front.

Thanks thescout
[signature]
I also have been looking for Mossback lures. Swimming spinner and swimming tube bait. I can't find these any where. Can anyone help?
[signature]
Wish I could help you. I have a lot of the jigs but none with the spinner blades.
[signature]
Thanks so much for your response. I really need the spinner. But I am looking for the green and orange body if you have those. Thanks again.
[signature]
I have 2 5pks. 1/8 oz and 5 4pks 3/8oz in that color. I Have some inline blades that might work for you to make your own?
[signature]