Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Diego Fishing Spots?
[Smile] Hello, Just think people should reply there favorite fishing spot in salt water around Sandiego, Can be the bays or anything salt water! My Favorite is Imperial Beach when the yellow tail come out and other schools of fish from the mexican water!
[signature]
there is YFT at the coronados right now!

joe
[signature]
I need to do some boat outfits to go that far, I could get there but its risky with a 84 bayliner!
[signature]
hey is that a hot fish tip[Wink] lol

you boating many big one? and are you getting pictures?

I was wondering why you havent entered the 16 species contest yet? I know you are on the water just about every day. or are you to bussy helping others to do any fishing of your own?
[signature]
well....i actually do quite a bit of fishing...when i go to work and the one of the other deckhands decide that they want to work too, i just fish. 4 deckhands is more than enough, so i just fish!. so there are 3 dh's on the deck and one up on the bow fishing and helping people all at the same time!

and how come it wont let me attach any pics with my post????

joe
[signature]
it may be the size of the picture you are trying to post, reduce them down to 400 pixels wide and you will be ok,

the other thing is it could be is the type of picture you are trying to post. you may want to open you picture on your computer and hit file save as and the box under the file name hit the drop menue and hit eahter jpeg or gif file. and reduce it to 400 pixels wide.

then hit brouse on your post, select your pic file, then click upload attachment, then click make post. you can then open the attachment on your post and right click on your picture then click copy, then click the back button and click edit your post, and then right click on your post window and then click paist, done.

if this is a bit much you can send me the picture through an attachment via privet message. tell me where you want your picture and I will put it there for you.
[signature]
I cant even upload in on the PM's...ive tried. I have already reduced the pics to 400 pixels wide. i dont know what is goin on.

joe
[signature]
ok we have to go back to the basic, I will send you a privet message.
[signature]