Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saguaro !
I am new to AZ and i am hitting Saguaro on Sat morning. Can anyone tell me were i can get to a spot to fish from shore? I hear its alot of cliff terrain? Thank you !
[signature]
Hey, sorry I didn't respond earlier to your post. I also just moved here and I've been too busy getting situated. I know this info is probably too late to help but I took the kids swimming at the day use area and saw people fishing on the north side next to the reeds. It was pretty thick stuff and I imagine the panfish would be in it. I'm looking to go up maybe next week, I'll have my kids in the boat with me so we'll keep
An eye out.
[signature]
I forgot to ask how you did and where did you move from? Just curious.
[signature]
From Utah, And that lake BLOWS for fishing !! We got nibbled to death all day by pan fish !! We are after lurkers !! I need to find the big cats ??
[signature]
We just moved down from Utah too. Logan. I've heard Bartlett has some big cats. Channels and Flatheads. You should try it out. Did you catch any panfish? Any size? That's what we usually go for.
[signature]
Nice will try it !! And unfortunatly yes we caught some sunfish !! they were so small it wasent even worth the effort but we were BORED !!!
[signature]
Make sure you post when you go out. I'll do the same when I do.
[signature]
Will do ! And im from Sandy/Draper area btw .
[signature]