Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ahhhh hell
im sharing this every where, no i will not tell you where....... the wife got interested in FF'ing before i deployed ladt year. FG, Mojo, Layne (another forum) all solidified her interest. i am almost in tears saying this but.... she went deep water nymphing with a class V line, counted down, and scored, all on her own, she had zero help from me or the master FG..... i am so very proud of her and she tells me she cant wait to go again*

[Image: briannatrout.jpg]

* she wanted to go sunday but i had to argue the point that the Bears are playing
[signature]
TEVO, or DVR come on boy! She's ready to go. I did a quick change on the name of the other forum member, but Cary isn't that fun to fish with anyway[Wink]. Now Garrison (his Son) can school any of us.
[signature]
thanks for that anbd apologies to Layne if he does see this
[signature]
Awesome accomplishment! And that is a very nice fish to be proud of too.
[signature]
Excellent, and sorry we didn't get to see it. That f'in' wind was unreal. And since it took 6 hr. to get back, we missed you guys. Got to do it again!
[signature]
awesome on the solo and the fish...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
WooHoo!!! That is most excellent, brother. Although I know you have the skills too, its always better with the lady to allow our expert friends to do the training and enjoy the moment, that way you don't get an expensive flyrod wrapped around your neck for giving her your "expert" instruction [cool]

Kelly.
[signature]