Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 SPRING FISH-OFF SUBMISSIONS
Put your monster fish pictures in this thread!

2011 Fall Fish-Off

Rules:
1)All fish MUST be caught in Nevada public, legal Waters.

2)All fish must be pictured with a tape measure on the ground or floor (don't hurt your fish, or put it in the dirt) and your 2011 Fall Fish-off sign (see below). A fish held up with a tape measure will not be accepted.
[inline "bft sign.bmp"]

3)You may submit multiple fish per category, but only your biggest one fish per category will be judged at the end of the competition.

4)

5)In the case of a tie, we will hold a public vote to decide who has the bigger fish.

6) Any photos that are blurry, fuzzy, or seem altered in any way (most specifically the sign) will not be accepted.

7) You must include with your submission, the body of water the fish was caught in, date, and a proper length.

[inline FishMeasure.jpg]

Your sign with the #4427 on it has to be in the pic with the fish and tape measure.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?post=693168;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]Click here to see original thread on this topic[/url]

Let's see 'em! What did you catch?
[signature]
We want the total length, not the fork length.
[signature]
The sign isnt showing up. Should I just print a paper that has that #.
[signature]
here use this good luck [cool]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=77559]
[signature]
Thanks Syn
[signature]
[cool]Okay going to see how this works. I made my own sign that looks like the one Whizzle posted. This is a smallmouth bass caught 10/3/2011 from lake mead and is 13 3/8 inches long. Was released after photo. Let me know if this will suffice or suggest what to do in the future.Thanks.
[signature]
I'm sure this will be beat, but here is 19" Striper to get us started. Caught this morning at Callville. Whizzle let me borrow his sign. [cool] Two shots of the same fish.
[inline IMG_0154.JPG]

[inline IMG_0155.JPG]
[signature]
Well alright, we're getting this party started.

Nice smallie, BigE. Whizzle keeps telling me there's a 7lber out there looking for him [Wink]
[signature]
There is another challenge were you might have better competition,The 443 bass revival,I'll make a new sign so I can enter this challenge,anyway I'm in the lead so far for 443 ,as you can see my bass is even bigger than yours ,I guess you got lucky I didn't hear about this challenge earlier. incsase you didn't know, Paulpro knows fishing like Boknows baseball,nice fish,I love to see big bass.
[signature]
Nice fish Undurtow. its crazy Floyd Lamb has fish that big.
[signature]
Dang! Where is the pic of you holding that beast undertow?
[signature]
And, now we have to call it guys.

There will NOT be a separate category for bank fishermen and boaters. Go catch a fish.

You bankies can use undertow as motivation.
[signature]
Good call. This is going to be fun.
[signature]
I know it's a friendly comp. so no big deal but you may want to require a photo of fish being held with lake in the background.
[signature]
Damn bro nice catch!!!! I think you got that category locked up already.... I hope to have my first submission Friday if I don't get skunked down on the river.... Keep up the good work man.... Btw where's kid at????
[signature]
I think I understand the rules. But what if you fish alone? How do you take a pic of yourself holding fish? My fish are so big I may only Get a pic of its eyeball HA HA!!!!

Stripercraze[fishon]
[signature]
Can we start over now?

Original rules stand.

No more BS
[signature]
[quote stripercraze]I think I understand the rules. But what if you fish alone? How do you take a pic of yourself holding fish? My fish are so big I may only Get a pic of its eyeball HA HA!!!!

Stripercraze[Image: fish-on.gif][/quote]

I would take a pic of it's eyeballs as a second pic. But, we are not going to require a second pic.
[signature]
Skunked..Sad damn river!!! Just fished 15 hours straight... Rented a boat from 7am to 4 and nada... Fished the shore hard and nothing but seaweed... Levels are way down making it really hard to fish ATM.... Oh well back to the lake..
[signature]
The river is a mean mistress. She doesn't put out often, but when she does........
[signature]