Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing guide
[fishin]Hi every body;i'm Andy The Master Angler from southern Alberta Canada,hoping to create more awareness about our great fishing resorces here in southern alberta from good walleye fishing to pike,trout,whitefish both rivers lakes and many waters in between.Its been slow here for many guides since the recession has hit,i have only taken out a few customers this past summer season and i have seen a serious decline in customer base,i'm looking for more fishing clients that enjoy multi species,multi methods angling oportunities,not only is a guide helpfull on getting a client to the fish a guide spends tremendous amounts of time on the water,a guide can also give their client invaluable tips in short on those amounts of time and that is where the client gets his bang for his fishing bucks,so for those of you that are clients keep this in mind as for your guide is in the know not only for the company you keep but the knowledge and experience they bring.Hoping to find more work and create more awareness about the countless opportunitys of fishing here in southern Alberta Canada.
[signature]