Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Swap
Woohoo lets lock it up and get the show on the road.

Looks like we got:

JLG78
cwoodson
flygoddess
sinergy
Wonderboy13
jdizzle
CBW

The theme is Halloween Streamers tie up any Streamer or Halloween themed streamers.

I would like to give everyone a about week so submit your flies 10/17. Ill Pm you an address to send them too. Also the sooner I get all the flies the sooner I can mail them back to you PLEASE HAVE YOUR FLIES IN BY THE DEADLINE

Tie up 7 of the same flies and mail them to me in return I will divide up 1 of each participants flies and mail them back. (The extra fly will be donated to someone in need [cool])

Include a self address envelope with your Real name and your BFT name so I know who has sent me flies and the Post Office knows who to mail the flies too.

Remember to include a second envelope with return postage on it, or use a package I can reuse and include the appropriate return postage. Now days just about all shippers have online labels or just put enough stamps in the package. Please do not send cash in the mail

Lastly reply to this post when you have mailed me your flies and the name of your fly so I can keep everyone updated

WOOHOO Have fun and let get this party started !!!
[signature]