Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
I've been fly fishing approximately 5 years. I'm far from being an expert but I do consider myself to have home court advantage [fishin]. I mostly fish for trout but lately have ventured to bass and bream.
I am working as a Paramedic for local government.

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 1]....new users are not allowed to have links in their posts until they accumulate 15 or more posts.. even then the link cannot be an active one... also, please remove teh link from your signature... [/size][/#ff0000][/font]
Good luck in Ft Myers,I fish a bit more south,I've been Fly fishing everglades, just got into flyfishing last year,I caught the largest bass so far out of my fishing buddies,4lb,my buddy still has my pic,I feel like going there right now and have him send me all my pics from his digi cam[Image: angry.gif].I caught him on a popping bug, Alfred added yellow deer hair,good Lukinani fishing also down here. Here is an old pic from when I used to mess around a bit with my brothers fly rod,I have a White River rod.Also here is the first fly I ever tied,dragon fly,enjoy and good luck bass fishing,frog immitations are working good.I hope you catch that world record bass.Here's my pic with the most views from this year caught Aprill,3 days from my birthday over 2,000 views,Bigfishtackle as you can see has been good to me,good guys here,I'm sure you too will be treated with the upmost respect...Remember, always respect your fellow fishermen,Paulpro
[signature]
only thing I'll do for our government is fish for them.lol[fishin] "Paulpro knows fishing like Boknows baseball"
[signature]