Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
musky rescue wow!!
wow i still cant believe this musky tried to eat such a huge fish.http://youtu.be/hf-7GoLeXD0
[signature]
Fish with big meals will struggle on the surface,sometimes they die,but sometimes they get it down ,eventually.I hope people believe me now when I tell them I've caught big largemouth using one pound peacockbass as bait,or half pound tilapia.I once found a dead catfish,he had about a 2lb spotted tilapia stuck in its mouth,also seen big bass struggling on the surface trying to swallow a big fish,as we got near he would swim off though,sometimes you should let nature run its course,but if he really looked to be struggling ,or dying like you said I may of done the same thing,good job,Paulpro,You should of gave him a smaller baitfish before you let him go,cause I'm sure he went hungry that night.[Image: sad.gif],man if he keeps eating the way he is,he's gonna grow up in no time.O' I once had a half pound baitfish on the bottom of the lake towards the middle,and to my surprize something ran with it,long story short it got away,[Image: beaten.gif]"On my boat",I was anchored
[signature]
big fish fead on big bites. its fact. i think the fish would have lived. i see big lakers eat big 5 pound rainbows and with them sticking out the mouth same as the musky. they still eat our 12 tube jigs.
[signature]
Nice fish!,thats a good meal for that musk, he could easily ate that one,[Smile] "once he gets it head first",I had this bass eat a Lukinani I caught and used for bait,I was just fishing light action for small Lukinani when this bass showed up, bad hookset.I normaly hook them by the bottom back half near the tail,I notice the hook rips out easier,but not this time.If I catch a skinny bass with a baitfish,I like to feed him by sliding it down its gullet[Wink].
Paulpro doesn't like to brag,but see, I did win bragging rights, I'm in the lead for the 443bass revival challenge "bass fishing",5.10,largemouth,22"1/2,my tape measure came up a little short of the nose,P.S.You think my 443 bass is good for 22"1/2[Image: suspicious.gif]?,challenge is over at the end of the year so get fishing! Paulpro knows fishing like Boknows baseball..
[signature]
Cool video Smile
[signature]