Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good News for Castaic!!!!!!!
[cool] Well fellow anglers. Finally there has been a settlement in favor of keeping Castaic open. This was cut and pasted directly from the Castaic lake website. [#ff0000][size 4]By the action of the L.A. County Board of Supervisors on Tuesday, September 23, 2003, $753,000 was allocated to keep Castaic Lake's recreational operation under the County through negotiations.[/size][/#ff0000]

you can also go there and check out other interesting pieces of info about the lake and the logoon. at [red] [/red][url "http://www.castaiclake.com"][red]www.castaiclake.com[/red][/url][red] [/red][black]If anyone wants to go, I will be there Sat a.m. hrs.[/black]
[signature]

Hey there tubeN2,

Whew! That was a close one! Did you do that all by yourself? ha ha

Our little fishies will be safe to swim another day. I wonder if the thought that Diamond might become a new destination for Castiac anglers (county residents) had any bearing in the decision.

The increase in fees is something nobody is going to complain about comparied to not having the lake.

JapanRon
[signature]
I would rather pay a couple extra bucks to get into my favorite place rather than pay whatever to get into a place that I know nothing about and not have as good of a time. We all had it in our prayers to keep the lake open. A few of us will be up there on Sat if you care to join us. The water is still warm for waderless tubing.
[signature]