Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snow?
you guys are getting hammered over there this year.

how much are you getting?

been 20 years since we got snow here in october. then it was only about an inch or two. and it melted with in hours.

this makes me wonder if you guys are going to get those snows we got back in the mid to late 70s.
[signature]
I only got 4" but one town got 20. Crazy stuff, but it will be 44 today and back to 56 by Thursday. It has been a crazy year for us. I even bought a shovel yesterday. Must be why the fishing was off. [Wink]
[signature]
we got 7 inches,lots of wind,suprisingly we didnt lose power or cable this time,its way too early for this stuff
heres a view from our new place

[Image: firstsnow.png]
[signature]
I was just lookin at msn over the net here, that is sum gnarly lookin snow. I am sure the pictures dont do it justice, It even looks wet and heavy.

I would say its about 10 days to early, we dont normaly see that kind of snow till about the 10-15th of november. well here in south east michigan anyways. and its been a long time since we seen that here in mid november, at least 20 years.

Glad you guys weathered though it with out any troubles.

I bet them deer were bedded down big time under the pines in all this stuff.

last 3 morns we have been getting some major fog. Thick as peanut butter.
[signature]
Went out to check traps and the more north I went the more trees down. Looked like it was worse than the hurricane. 30 degrees here this morning. TOO early for this. Kids will have to wear longjohns.

Tom must have velcro on his mailboxes. LOL
[signature]
as much as I like snow and ice, I dont envy those conditions.

especialy when you have to dig up your traps and reset for change of weather conditions early. should have had at least two more weeks of good trapping conditions.
[signature]
Crazy weather and it's going to be in the 50's Thursday. I'll be on Candlewood for one last time this year, tomorrow. I don't ice fish so I'll leave that to you and Tom.
[signature]
lol,if we get ice,our snow is gone.been hitting 60 the past few days
[signature]
my town got 15 inches of snow, luckilly we got power back aftrer 4 days
[signature]