Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outdoorsman1 - Contest Fish
Outdoorsman1,

Post your contest fish here.
[signature]
Thought Id get into the contest
Both fish were caught with a glow jig tipped with a nightcrawler on 11-28-11 on Blackfoot Res.
[signature]
22.5 on the bigger one.
[signature]
thanks, sounds good to me. We are going up to Henrys this weekend so Ill have a few more next week!
[signature]
Henrys Lake Cutthroat caught on 12-10-11 with a redheaded jig tipped with a nightcrawler in 7ft of water.
Henrys lake Brook Trout caught on 12-9-11 with a glow jig tipped with a white paddle bug and mealworm caught in 8ft of water.
23 on the Cut, 18.5 on the Brook.
[signature]
I caught my personal biggest perch today at Condie Reservoir. 12-19-11 Yellow perch caught on a white paddle bug tipped with a mealworm and the jighead was red.
Caught 4 Largemouth bass today at Condie Reservoir. 12-19-11 Two of them were caught on a white paddle bug tipped with a mealworm Redhead jig, one on a green rubber worm with a redhead jig tipped with a nightcrawler and one on a shad rap rapala.
Well I can see a trip to Condie in my Future . Great Job you are going to be hard to beat . Curt G.
[signature]
Thanks alot....I dont know about the hard to beat part. I will share whatever I know with you guys if you PM me. I dont want to share it to the LURKERS! lol
You are one heck of a fisherman. Great job! 14 on the perch and 16.5 on the LMB. Keep up to good work. Only 2 more species to go, then it's all refinement from there one. I'm not going to update the official score post tonight. I'll get it on Wednesday. You are in the lead by the way.
[signature]
Thanks alot, I dont know about being a good fisherman, just lucky.You guys are the great fisherman, Im still learning.
I had a question? Do I need a trashfish for the 7 or can I just catch 2 more gamefish? I wasn't sure exactly......
[signature]
The way the scoring is set up, you can only have a max of 5 game fish, so to get all 7 you'll need either at least 2 different panfish, or a trash fish and a panfish.

From what I've seen from you so far that should be a slam dunk.

I've got you at 5 species. Did I miss one somewhere or is that correct?
[signature]
Ok....I dont know about that. Im gonna try for a Tiger Musky and or a Lake trout and a big carp. Ive never caught carp through the ice, I dont think its a slam dunk.

Thank you,

Outdoorsman1
[signature]
Brown trout caught on 1-23-12 on PaliSades on a white paddle bug tipped with a mealworm. 10ft of water.
[signature]
15.5 on the brown.
[signature]
Got my trash fish today after three days of looking for them. Carp caught at Alexander reservoir 1-24-12 on a nightcrawler.
[signature]
That's a nice big fatty! I'll bet that was fun! 19 inches. That's puts you in first place! Nice job.
[signature]