Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2011-2012 Scores.
Updated 2-29-2012.

[inline "official score.JPG"]
[signature]
Are the updates working okay for everyone the way I've been doing it?
[signature]
Great Job! You could take stats for any major leaugue sports team!

OvidCreek
[signature]
Okay, [font "Calibri"] CHROME_JUNKY,[/font][font "Calibri"] WOODLANDS,[/font][font "Calibri"] JIMPETE,[/font][font "Calibri"] LUCABRASI,[/font][font "Calibri"] MMDON,[/font][font "Calibri"] PEACEFISHER,[/font][font "Calibri"] PRVRT,[/font][font "Calibri"] WINDRIVER,[/font]
[font "Calibri"][/font]
[font "Calibri"]I'm pretty sure some of you guys are sandbagging here. Let's get them fish in..... Nothing against it in the rules, but you should probably let us know what we are up against.[Smile],[angelic].[/font]
[signature]
I don't have anything. I got behind when I forgot to the picture. Then I've been guiding a lot neighbors and kids. A lot of fun and we have gotten into some nice fish, but I haven't personally caught much for the contest.

Windriver
[signature]
I'm not in any hurry to wrap this up, but no one has submitted a fish for scoring in some time. Is everyone done? We may have ice for another month or so? Let me know what you guys are thinking. I don't want to cut it off before the ice is gone, and I really don't want to win, so COME ON GUYS! If you have something to score, please submit them.
[signature]
I'm still working on it. I've got a couple of pics that I need to upload, and I'm still trying to get that one last species. I'm not even close to winning though so I'm afraid I won't be able to help you there [:p][laugh], I more just want to get to 7 out of the principle of the thing....
[signature]
We should have another good month over here still hoping to get a brown and a panfish . There is no way I will catch up . Curt G.
[signature]
I can't wait for next years ice contest! I didn't enter this year thinking I wouldn't do so well or have much time to fish but this is the best seaons I've ever had. I'm at 10 species (if you seperate Cuts/Cutbows) for this ice season and know there are more species to be caught if I fished a few other places. Great job everyone who has participated in this years contest!
[signature]
Im done after one more trip. This sure has been a fun ice season for me this year! Im glad to have been a part of the contest. I have learned some great things about tackle as well as places, thanks to everyone who helped out with info. I cant wait for next ice season![Smile]
[signature]