Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comments.
This is a thread to post your comments, complaints, etc. about the fishing contest so that other threads don't get high-jacked.

FG brought up a judging issue in another thread, so I thought I would address it here.

I just want to say that I think everyone has showed very good sportsmanship so far. I've had to make what I feel are tough calls on almost very fish entered (so it seems). I even thought about DQing 2 pictures due to not being able to see both ends of the tape, but changed my mind and accepted them anyway. Any future pictures like that will be DQ'd, however. I may even go back and DQ those if I get a lot of negative feedback about it, but I don't expect too.

What I am trying to say is that even though I've been tough on a few fish entries, those competing have been very good sports and no one I know of has whined about it. That makes me proud to associate with these guys as it is all for charity anyway, and everyone has been great sports, so, KUDO's to all contestants.

Just my humble opinion.
[signature]
FYI,

I am going to lock down all the threads from last years contest as that information is irrelevant to this years contest.

IWAB.
[signature]