Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prvrt - Contest Fish.
Prvrt, Add your contest fish here.
[signature]
[center]Here are a couple of my entries. I had to improvise since I lost my printed logo some where between home and Henry's.

Henry's Lake 12-27-11 - 12-29-11
White paddle bugs with worm.
[inline BrookieHenry.jpg]
Brookie
[inline Cutthroat.jpg]
Cutthroat
[signature]
Very creative picture taking! I like it!

18.5 on the brook. 22 on the cut.

That's a good start. I already updated the picture on the official scoring post earlier today, so I'm going to sit on that for a few days, but I've got you down for a total of 40.5 inches on the two species. Keep 'em coming.
[signature]
I would pull those pic little to much info in them
[signature]
They look okay to me. Perhaps prvrt fixed them? The sensitive info has been sensored....
[signature]
Oh i just thought name and address might be a little sensitive as next time he says he going out of town just a thought ya never know who is watching, I see he has them fixed [Smile]
[signature]
Nice Job Prvrt! That Cutt is beautiful, but from my angle[Wink] looks like over 22 in. Just sayin[cool]
We gotta share water this year, K?
[signature]
I changed it so the address does not show even though you can find it on the internet.
FG, we will have to get together this summer. The house is far enough along and the way my job looks, I may have a lot of extra time this summer. The cuts were nice and both my biggest two were 22.5". The other one was over a pound more than the one pictured, but the camera only recorded half the pic, and of course the half it missed was the tape and logo. There were some larger fish caught while we were there. It is a great place to ice fish.
[signature]
[center]Here is a Koke from Mackay. Caught on Jan 6th with a pink spoon.

[center][inline Koke.jpg]

[center]Koke
[signature]
12.5 inches on the Koke.
[signature]
Here is a Perch from AF Res caught on worm.

[inline Perch.jpg]
[signature]
How many perch did you catch ? Enough for a meal ? Curt G.
[signature]
I caught 33, kept 12. Another friend and his father kept 16, and another friend kept 4. There were a few chubs and 1 sucker caught also. Pretty decent day in all.
[signature]
Thanks for the info , sounds like a good day . Curt G.
[signature]
That measurement stick is really hard to read. It would be helpful for scoring if you found something different, or painted the numbers white or something. That's just my 2 cents worth. [Smile]

Nice perch. 11 inches.
[signature]
Yeah, forgot the tape measure and had to use what I had. Sorry.
[signature]
AF Reservoir, 02-11-12, sucker caught on worm.

[inline sucker.jpg]
[signature]
Nice sucker! 20 inches. I bet that put up a fun fight. It will make same really good bait also......
[signature]