Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crying Whale
As in crying wolf.<br><br>The article below exposes the deceit of the NRDC and how they have deceived 100's of thousands of Americans by using lies. This is the complete story of the San Ignacio Salt Plant. It details many confrontrations with the NRDC during their battle against the salt works.<br><br>Maybe there shouldn't be another salt works there but thats another story, the battle should have been based upon the best science available and where that takes it. Mexico should have had the ultimate decision. IMO, the NRDC represented us in the very lowest tradition of the Ugly American here. <br><br>The NRDC defends itself by claiming the ends justify the means, destroying lives of the people affected, destroying the reputations of honest and hard working scientists, and destroying the truth to pitch an agenda that they admit they can't pitch honestly.<br><br>This is a long article but its a good read for anybody concerned about the extremist environmentalism we are facing. You may as well know what we are up against, the sort of tactics they use, and what we can expect in the future as they come after us. Its about as ugly as anything I have seen in my lifetime.<br><br>When you get down to the end and listen to how NRDC justifies the fact that they don't spend a dime on research to find out how to make things better, I felt like throwing up. <br><br>Get your barf bags on folks.<br><br><br>http://www.newtimesla.com/issues/2001-11-29/feature.html/1/index.html<br><br>Join United Anglers <br>Write to:<br>United Anglers<br>5948 Warner Ave.<br>Huntington Beach, CA 92649<br>(714)840-0227<br><br>Bob O<br> <br><br><br>