Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flyguy66 - Contest Fish.
Flyguy66, post your fish here.
[signature]
I guess I should get on the board. Both fish caught on 12/17/11, Henry's lake. Brook trout and cut-bow. Both caught on pink jig tipped with meal worm.

Cole
[signature]
18.5 on the cut. 13 on the brookie. Beautiful colors on the brookie!
[signature]
Rainbow trout, 12/26/11, Chesterfield, pink jig with half a meal worm.

I apologize for the poor photo quality. Our digital camera wasn't working so cell phone was the next best thing. I feel like it is close to 21 inches but I'll take whatever you feel is the most accurate given a poor photos. Thanks,

Cole
[signature]
You are right. The poor quality photos make it hard to judge, but I agree with 21.
[signature]
Large Mouth Bass, caught 1/14/12 on white foxy jig tipped with meal worm. I knew they were in there but it still surprised me after I had been catching planter rainbow after planter rainbow. I caught a smaller one earlier in the day and a guy caught one just over 16 inches that one the prize for largest bass in the tournament.
[signature]
Nice fish . Where did you catch it ? Curt G.
[signature]
Sorry, forgot to state the location. Devil creek reservoir. We fished the tournament yesterday and caught about 60 planter rainbows from 10 inches to 15 inches between three of us. No winners.
[signature]
11.5 inches on the LMB. I'm really surprised how many LMB's are being caught this year, yet no SMB's. Good job guys. I'm very jealous. I'd love to get either through the ice.
[signature]