Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sonic lure
I know i can get sonic lures at cabelas and sportsmans but i cannot find them for white bass I cannot remember what they are called. any help on the name would be great. They are the fin type
[signature]
Do you mean Heddon Sonars? Elken Lures also makes a blade bait that is identical that are sold at Sportsman's, theirs is called the Zonar (real creative).
[signature]
Yeah, the Heddon Sonar has been pretty good to me when I've used it, but haven't tried jigging it yet.

Guys at UL are killing the whites with pink ones.
[signature]
Hey guys
I found out that Heddon has discontinued the pink sonar and the company that makes the zonar doesn't make a pink. So if you find a heddon sonar, feb it or just buy pink lure tape. Just an FYI.
[signature]
Let me say this cautiously, it just doesn't seem like there is a lot of traffic in the For Sale section, I've got a bunch of sonars for sale that I picked up at an auction, including a couple pink ones. Sorry moderators if this was distasteful.
[signature]
Thanks I will look for them
[signature]
Thanks Hath,
Went to Hath's this morning and grabbed all the Pink Sonars he had, yahoo.
Hey, My friend told me he seen your ad on KSL and was just about to call you when I told him I scored on your Pink Sonars.
[signature]
You bet, I hope they work out for you. To let everyone know I still have a bunch of Heddon Sonar flashers, just no more pink ones.
[signature]