Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre TUBE DUDE Post
I never post on here but i could not resist. thismorning I got up Poured my cup of coffee Turned on the computer and went to the camera at deer creek and there was our Idol TUBE DUDE on the ramp. I seen him taking pictures for his post tonight so i thought i would do a pre post of Tube Dudes post so wish me luck.
[signature]
Awesome. Got the man in action!
[signature]
So TD is going to feel like big brother or Santa is watching to see if he's naughty or nice. Guess he can't leave the soft stuff alone yet. Thanks for the heads up. J
[signature]
The man, the myth, the legend. I usually watch him via google earth.........
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]At least ya got my best side.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I was just coming in. Putting up a post within the next few minutes.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Launched at 8 and the cold wind blew me off the lake just about noon.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Glad I didn't take a whiz on the ramp.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Dang papparazi's are everywhere[Wink]
[signature]
Ah - that's too funny. (yup, big brother, his sister, little orphan annie, heck - they're ALL watchng!) Scariest thing - ya never know WHO's got control of that thar camera!!!!

So we know who's early to bed, early to rise, and who bonked his head, and went to bed, and couldn't get up in the morning, till noon anyway.... [:p] kidding.

now ya had your back turned, how do we know you WEREN'T wizzing? Gotta put your best side first, dontcha. Shoulda been holding up the basket at least!
[cool][#0000ff]To tell the truth (for a change) I never knew there was a camera at the island ramp. But I don't think I ever did anything that would cost me the Republican nomination if it were put on Youtube.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]To whiz or not to whiz? Hey...I gotta have some secrets.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
That is awsome!!! I feel like we just witnessed "big foot" get caught by a camera. I have always heard myths about Tube Dude but never saw him. Another great day of fishing legend.
[signature]
Man that's funny, Tubedude, you've got to go in cognito (sp?) from now on.
[signature]
[quote HATH]Man that's funny, Tubedude, you've got to go in cognito (sp?) from now on.[/quote]

[cool][#0000ff]In cognito? Never tried it. Ain't tried going in drag either. Scares heck out of the fish and gets attention from the wrong kinda guys. Anyways the mesh stockings aren't nearly as warm as the neoprene waders.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
You could wear "fishnet stockings" over your waders and be incognito. You might even catch something with them. [Wink]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Not interested in catching anything that might be attracted to fishnet stockings...or resulting from wearing them in the wrong crowd.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Haha thats great! !!! [cool]
[signature]
Now that I know that camera is there, I will have to be more careful. I know my waders make my Butt look big, or, maybe it was the other way around, Hummmmm
Not to mention bad hair day. Yikes!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Some us want justice. Others want mercy.[/#0000ff]
[signature]