Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wazzup
Hello to everybody on the forums. I hope to gain plenty of knowledge about fishing
(I'm pretty new to fishing, but I have some knowledge) and to post my accomplishments here. My main species are Trout, Bass, Panfish, and Pickerell.
My town is THE WORST for Trout fishing! Every creek and large stream is so full of Creek Chubs, that the only trout are H-U-G-E!!! I guess the reason they are so big is
(I'm not sure about this) because they probably eat many of the Creek Chubs that they get big. Two towns away, in New Milford, there is a great lake! It is called Squantz Pond. One time my friend and fishing a crankbait at sunset and we saw a fish jumping around about ten feet from our lure and then.................we get a hit! As we were luring the fish in to the shore, my friend wanted to try to set the hook, but I didnt want to so I kept on reeling it in and the first thing we see is a beautiful Smallmouth Bass and then my friend grabs the rod and tries to lift the fish out of the water but he did it WAY TOO HARD (Jeffery!!!! I'm coming for you) and he pulled the hook out, so he lost the Smallmouth! It was horrible!
[signature]
Welcome to BFT, Bassmaster. Maybe you can find a lure to match those chubs and go after some of those huge trout [fishon] BVe sure to check out your states form if you haven't already. Tight-lines...
[signature]
Welcome to the site BM737, let me know if you have any questions about the site or need help finding your state board.
WH2
[signature]