Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there is some New Boys in Town
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on the board out here. That you will soon be able to go to Sportsmens Direct in Harrison Twp. and purchase the hot new colors and products of Maniac custom lures. Just reply back to me or P.M. me if you need more info or would like some suggestions on what to order for what kind of fish etc. By the way how is the ice fishing for you guys this year? How thick is the ice? What type of fish do you guys chase? Would appreciate any feed back.
[signature]
Harrison Township ? Where at ? Details , you sparked my intrest [Smile]
[signature]
The store is called Sportsmens Direct Inc. 36072 Jefferson Ave. Harrison Twp. Michigan 586-741-6052

If you go in tell them Glen sent you. My pro staff ID# is KH10477.

They will be there soon. Still getting the details done. You can buy them direct off the internet at Maniac.com if you can't wait for them to get in the store. You could also tell them Glen sent ya. If you need any hints let me know. Thanks Glen
[signature]
not much ice but we went to some marinas with friends popping holes on the side of the docks and caught our keep of nice perch using spoons of all sizes for ice fishing and minnows at the end
[signature]