Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B.F.T'rs making our highways safer for all !
so far , between stormy26 and i , there are three less deer for michigan drivers to worry about . it's only day 2 of our hunting season with bow .

who else is making the nations highways safer for everyone ?
[signature]
[size 2]I ran over a squirrel[crazy] Does that count?[sly][/size]

[size 2]( Just kidding about the squirrel[blush] )[/size]
[signature]
at least you'll have something strapped across the hood !

a should have bagged a black squrlle and used my bear tag on it !

could you imagine the guy's face at the d.n.r. check station , lol !
[signature]
good thing you didnt, them guys might have apreciated your sence of humor and do you one joke better and wrote you a ticket for improperly tagging an animal, ($1500 fine)[shocked]
[signature]
If bft'ers realy want to make the roads safe they shoulod put them stickers on the front hood so we can see them comming and hold on to our hats and duck to avoid getting our hats snatched off the tops of our heads by all them over hanging fishing rods!!!!![angelic]
[signature]
yeee-ouch ! that would hurt the wallet for sure !
[signature]
[crazy]hey i had a buck jump the levey and land on my car a few years ago ,it had one leg blown off and four arrows in it. but it was killed by a buick.
[signature]
YEP , THERE ONE TOUGH COOKIE , THAT'S FOR SURE ! I TRACKED ONE FOR A HALF MILE IN A SWAMP AT NIGHT AFTER I SHOT IT WITH MY BOW . THRU THE HEART AND LUNGS , HAD A BULLET IN IT TOO .

THE ANIMAL HAD AN ABCESS IN IT'S BACK , AS SOON AS I OPENED IT , GREEN GOO CAME OUT . IT WAS LOADED WITH FIBERS THRUOUT IT'S BODY .

I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT THING WAS EVER ALIVE , BUT I AT LEAST PUT IT DOWN BEFORE IT HAD A LONG SLOW DEATH .
[signature]