Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help needed for fishing in Canada
hello.Can anybody help me with information or advice about best,wild,places in Canada,for fishing in April? Here is so much advertises and possibly-ties,that i become a Little bit Confused ....may be some one can share with ideas?We are two guys from Latvia,and we have only one month for this trip,it's such a less time for everything what i wont to see,that's why i,m begging for help or advice,thanks a lot for advance.
My e-mail is korida20@gmail.com
[signature]
Hi

Canada's pretty big.

If you are in coming to Ontario in the Eastern part of Canada, send me an email and I can give you some advise.

I operate Charters in Southern Ontario for Walleye, Muskie, Bass, Pike, Catfish, Perch, Trout.

[url "mailto:mike@reelpro.ca"]mike@reelpro.ca[/url]
[url "http://www.reelpro.ca"]www.reelpro.ca[/url]
[signature]
where in canada? frosty2332
[signature]
near to Toronto in the end of april
[signature]
i live near montreal,toronto is roughly 700 kilometers from my home. i dont know any places there but if you need help looking for places i can look on the net and maybe help get info other ways if you like.ann-milka(yes,my father is yougoslav)
[signature]
I woud love to,get some help,may be you can write me to my mail it's easyest for me to chek out Smile,korida20@gmail.com thanks for advans Raimond
[signature]
you can e-mail me at [url "mailto:frosty23322@yahoo.ca"]frosty23322@yahoo.ca[/url]
[signature]