Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Going Out Tommorow?
Is anyone going fishing tommorow?? If so where and maybe we could meet up and i can learn a thing or two from you,and hopefully i can catch the Kraken of each of our lakes!
[signature]
Was planning on taking my dad out ice fishing, but with the 25 mph winds and 5-8 inches of snow predicted...we probably are going to stay home. [frown]
[signature]
I havent even checked the weather all i know is im deadset on going i need to catch me something...
[signature]
if your really dead set on going tomorrow Iam going with my brother inlaw....however we want to be on the water at 4 am due to we have to jet around noonish so if your really set on going let me know, we also haven't decided on where to go we were thinking about beetig the rush to rockport.
[signature]
Ill probably be at rockport kinda curious about utah lake? any reports? just looking to catch some fish and get the hang of the ice fishing!
[signature]
Will be at the lower provo river beneath the damn somewhere
[signature]
I just made a post about the American Fork Boat Harbor. You would be welcome to join us.
[signature]
Alright ill see what my friend wants to do. we are kinda split on where to go and are just trying to learn the ropes
[signature]
Not sure whom you intended to reply to (you replied to yourself).

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=708432;search_string=A%20little%20training;#708432"]Read this[/url]
[signature]
My bad haha rookie mistake ha
[signature]
I'll bve at the Port tomorrow bringing a bunch of scouts. Will fish about 500 yards straight out from the boat ramp. UL is not good ice. Was at the pumphouse last week and the ice was cracking under us.
[signature]