Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone want to go to strawberry tuesday morning
[fishin]anyone want to go to strawberry tuesday morning i dont want to go alone i will be leaving kearns about 5:00 am and come back around 2 pm
i know most people work mon- fri i will tell you retirement sucks your off when everyones working then when the family wants to do something its allways on the weekends its allways a catch 22
pm me or call 801-955-5855
[signature]
also i would like to go to scofield this saturday anyone want some company ?
[signature]
If I dont head to Wyo for some burbot, I'll be on Scofield. Some company would be nice. Not sure how many will be coming with me.
[signature]
let me know would love to go i have all my own gear and then some and i want to get out as much as possable
[signature]
i will be up at mudd creek tomorrow i will be driving a black chevy pick up if anyone wants to join me maybe you have a favorite spot and wannt company if so call me 801-347-2578 cell and i get good service up there
[signature]
i just got home from strawberry man it was cold and foggy but that didnt slow the bite when i got there it was only 3 degrees when i left it was 11
the ice was 15 inches and the snow cap was about 8 inches but was firm enough to walk on and not fall through over all a great day after the fog burned off i was able to work on my tan i sure love this global warming!!!!

now im ready for saturday at scofield maybe we can get a group togather for the day
[signature]