Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pineview ....report
hi all fished pineview with fishcrazy today with the intent of catching some smallmouth bass fished the south side and north side narrows with spinnerbaits rattle traps shad raps and grubs ended up catching..... nothing so after a couple hours of that we went trolling for musky trolled the north arm across to browning point both sides of cemertery point and down the south bank where i hooked and landed a 42" musky on a firetiger huskey jerk put up a nice fight doing a couple of tail walks next to the boat

chris
[signature]
Great! Nice to see your get the hang of them musky. I'm gonna have to give it a try again soon.
[signature]
just luck on my part its all of mike's skillful boat handling if he didn't drive the boat over there i never would have caught it

chris
[signature]
Technicalities, technicalities, who's hands were on the pole whrn the fish was caught? Did you get pics?
[signature]
mike got a pic. on his digital cam said he would post it up later sorry jason i'm a bad boy [Tongue]
[signature]
Great, I can't wait to see it...
[signature]
Congats on the Muskie... Does anyone know where all the perch have gone in Pineview.. Use them for Muskie bait but can't seem to catch them.
[signature]
Is that legal? It would be cool to liveline a perch, do strip baits work? I think your alowed to use if it is less than 1" in size.
[signature]
The last time I heard they could only be 1 inch peices. I've wanted to put a dead little perch on myself, but I just don't want the ticket. I wonder if the DWR would mind if I caught a little carp and put it on???
[signature]
Carp meat is legal to use for muskie
[signature]