Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More UL Sucess on ice
Started out at licnoln BH at 6:45 a.m. The whites were in full force we caught dozens big ones little one and all sizes in between. We fished their until 11:00 and decided we wanted to see what the other spot had going on under the ice. It was slow but the big blue gills were biting enough to keep us fishing. We caught 10 big gills and a few small ones and each ended up with a UL perchzilla. Ice fishing at UL this season has been great. I think i've had enough and ready to get out the boat.
[signature]
Great report....Utah Lake has been treaten people well this year. Those perch are of great size for that lake....good on ya for getting them. Gotta love the multi species catching that lake provides. Those pictures are great.....especially the one of the sunset...A++. Thanks for posting.
[signature]
I sure would like to get into some walleye through the ice but I am ready to go get em on the soft water in the boat, unless i sell it today. That pic is actually a sun rise. Those perch are fun species to catch they are huge this year down their, i haven't seen a small one.
[signature]
Congrats on a successful day! How thick was the ice?
[signature]
Wow! That sunrise.... sailors take warning, indeed.

Sweet trip. I never go as far as Lincoln, since I live north. I guess I need to get a few trips in the memory file there, too.
[signature]
Yep that sunrise was spectacular as others have stated. Must have been better in real life! Love the multi catch deal at UL. Long Live Lincon!
[signature]
Ice was 4 inches thick but shore lines were water so be careful my buddy broke threw on the edge
[signature]