Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Trout Dinner-Thanks Coyote!
[fishin]
Had one of those days at work. We all have them. On the way home I had this thought that maybe I could get some fishing in up one of the local canyons. I did and the fishing was great. I hit my limit in about 20 min and then my wife caught a couple and we decided that was enough.....don't get greedy....but that isn't were this story becomes good! I then gave Coyote a call and dropped by his place to show off the catch, he then was nice enough to fillet them for me. (Fillet is still a work in progress for me) But again that still isn't the best part....the best part is when he broke out some of his smoked trout for me. However I am sorry I stole the whole bag!!!!!! But what a night that turned out to be.
Bad day at work, great fishing, fish filleted by someone else why I ate his smoked trout! Then I went home and had a fish fry!!!!

Thanks a ton Coyote!!!!
[signature]
You forgot to include his phone # and address for the rest of us[laugh].
[signature]
[fishin]
LOL oh sorry RiverDog :-)

......seems I have forgot again ;-)
[signature]
Riverdog - Some things don't need to be exposed in front of the lurkers! Teehee. It's 867-5309.
All it takes is a PM - I'm in Providence. NOT the one in Rhode Island.

Lunker - glad you enjoyed - both. Hope you saved a bit of that smoked trout for the Mrs and widdle one to try. (you big pig! [:p]) Think you woulda liked the salmon I cooked last night - sprinkled with spice, then baked till flaky, then a couple minutes under the broiler to carmelize the brown sugar. Hmmmm heaven. Daughter went back for thirds! Son was Sadly disappointed (fish allergy), but HE had smoked Turkey, so - it's all good!

I swear - we gotta get out together this year - get YOU on the water! I'll need your know-how to help me learn up the Idaho side of things - with all them Preson area lakes beckoning!
You show me your spots, I'll show you mine!

The smoke-house is always open. Anyone who's got some fish they want "processed" - when I run my smoker - there's almost always room for more. And I'm always willing to run the smoker!!!

We found kitty-bait yesterday. You know the spot (where you caught that carp). I'm taking the cast net, then buying a Deep Freeze!