Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
attention all disabled and non disabled hunters and fisherman
we need to continue our heritage and keep it open to all who seek the to [size 1]opportunity to [/size]enjoy the outdoors, so we all benifit from your help and services,can anyone donate time ,land,surpluss supplies,gear,bows,crossbow,arrrows,black powder guns,rifles,handguns,ammo,stands,ladders,decoys,clothes,rods,tackle,hooks weights,line reels,bait,boats motors,trolling motorsand other gear that someone in need might have? please let me know if you can help them help us. .
[signature]
I'm a non-disabled fisherman with a boat that has no motor or trolling motor. Nor do I know if it floats right now. Could use someone with experience to help me replace the floor and transom if one of you would like to teach me a new skill which I'm more than willing to pass on to someone else!

daymere, I've still got the reel I told you about. It's spooled with 2 lb Trilene XL right now. I'm gonna leave the line on there. I'll hopefully be sending that to you next week after payday.
[signature]
[Wink]hey thanks for the line and reel and will make sure it goes to someone who needs it.james
[signature]