Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW,Made in USA, Ardent Edge Tournament Reel
This Ardent Edge Tournament is Brand New in factory package with tags, never been mounted on a rod or had line on it, and a three year factory warranty.
These Ardent Reels are 100% made in the USA.
I have access to the full line of Ardent reels.
If interested in this Ardent Edge Tournament or any other Ardent Reel contact me [url "mailto:ron@beatthebigboxboys.com"]ron@beatthebigboxboys.com[/url]
[#005000]$132.00 [/#005000]
[#005000]
[center][inline "EDGE TOURNAMENT.jpg"]
[/#005000]

[b]Fishing Reels Made in the USA.
The Ardent Edge Tournament casting reel delivers the best value in a durable high performance casting reels. Ardents new light weight low profile aluminum frame provides all day fishing comfort. Featuring six (6) ABEC stainless steel ball bearings, aluminum anodized handle, and the patent pending Drag Tracking Technology DTT. Available in both right and left hand models. [/b]

The patent pending Drag Tracking Technology system on the new Ardent Edge Reels allows the level wind eyelet to track in parallel with the line location on the spool as line is being pulled from the reel in drag mode. This reduces the chance of line break on large fish by eliminating the sharp angles caused by the level wind eyelet being out of sync with the line location on the spool in drag mode as is the case on all other reels.
6.5 to 1 ratio
Line capacity of 190yds 8lb, 160yds 10lb, 130yds 12lb.
(DTT) Drag Tracking Technology
413 Cast Aluminum Frame and Handle Cover
6+1 ABEC Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
7075-T6 Aluminum Double Bearing Spool
5052-H32 Aluminum Anodized Handle
Carbon/Smoothie Double Drag System
Helical Aircraft Aluminum Drive Gear
6-pin Centrifugal Brake System
3-Year Warranty
Weight 8.4oz.

[signature]
[signature]
Im interested got any pics ????
[signature]
Thanks for the inquiry.
Yes I do have pictures and prices on all the Ardent Reels including the Edge series on my site.
Just google Beat The Big Box Boys and I should come up at the top or towards the top of the first page.
Not only Ardent Reels but much more discount tackle.
Again, thanks for the inquiry and I look forward to doing business with you.
Ron
[signature]
Thanks for your interest.
I have added an image of this Ardent Tournament reel. I have images of all 32 models on my site at Beat The Big Box Boys.com
Thanks for looking.
[signature]