Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For any skeptics out there
I just want to give thanks,and explain this contest is real,I recieved my 200.00.You see,couple of my buds never entered the contest thinking this was not real .Now they want to enter,just thought some of you may of felt this way,its easy,just enter a bass,you could be the next winner!
CONGRATS!!!!!!! From your Sis!! Maury just saw it and I just showed it to Andres as he was leaving they are very happy for you!!!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
:
[Image: to_black.gif][Image: spacer.gif][Image: spacer.gif]PAULPRO[Image: spacer.gif][Image: from_black.gif][Image: spacer.gif][Image: spacer.gif][url "http://bigfishtackle.com/"][#0066cc]BIGFISHTACKLE.COM[/#0066cc][/url][#0066cc][Image: subject_black.gif][/#0066cc][#0066cc][Image: spacer.gif][/#0066cc][#0066cc][Image: spacer.gif][/#0066cc]An e-Gift Card for $200.00CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 2011 BASS BOARDS CONTEST
Thanks bigfishtackle. This contest was Paulpro approved,I recieved my winnings no questions asked,got an email with a card number,I was able to use it online or at the store.
[signature]